Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, that means getting your CV in shape and practicing your interview skills.
The purpose of this event is to understand how to be the best candidate for the job you want and how to improve your career development.
This event will give you the tools and confidence you need to prepare for your next career move.
- Understand the value of your experience when applying for a job.
- Know how to read a job advert.
- Know how to write a CV.
- Be able to prepare effectively for interviews.
- Understand how to present yourself effectively.
- Be confident asking for feedback.
- Handle rejection
- Be able to improve your career goals.